- Check threading Needle
- Check threading Looper (on double thread machine like the US2200 or Newlong NP3(ii)
- In case of a problem with the stitch replace the needle first. This will solve most of you problem
- When replacing the needle, make sure it has the correct rotational position (Refer to manual)
- To keep your machine in shape oil it at least once a day after using it. refer to oiling diagrams
- Use a Spring balancer for easy working and less damages to your machine.
- When storing the machine put it back in a plastic bag. The machines are always leaking oil.
- Use the correct type of oil. If you are not certain which oil please contact us
- Use the right tools for the project. Tools that do not fit properly can cause extra problems
- Replace items that wear out (like needles and looper, Feed Dog, Air cilinder etc.) on time
If you have questions on a problem or you need to request a repair please contact us
When a Looper is used for a long time, it’s thread eyelet is worn and a groove is produced due to the repeated passing of the thread. It is also subject to damage due to a bent needle hitting on it. All of these cause thread break. Worn Looper point is a cause of skipping stitches. If the looper shows one of these signs, replace it with a new one. To replace, Losen two set screws.