The best way to repair a NLI Newlong NP-7A Bag sewing machine will depend on the specific issue that you are experiencing. Common problems with this type of machine include threading issues, tension problems, and mechanical malfunctions due to damage or or miss usage. Also changing to a needle and installing it in the wrong positon is a common issue.
If you are experiencing threading issues, ensure that the thread is properly loaded and that the machine is threaded correctly. If you are having tension problems, check the tension settings and adjust them as needed.
If the issue is a mechanical malfunction, it is best to consult the user manual first or contact the seller or a specialised Mechanic with the knowsledge of Sewing Machiens. You can also check the troubleshooting advice from the manual. If the problem cannot be resolved through troubleshooting, it may be necessary to have the machine serviced by a professional technician with knowledge of Sewing machine mechanisms.
In any case, it is recommended that you read the manual, check the troubleshoot section, and follow the instructions. If the problem persists, you can reach out to us or a mechanic to repair and serviec the machine.
Oiling of the Machine
The Newlong Industrial has an oil pump to provide the main parts with oil. This should be filled with oil at all times. By pushing the button you wil release oil into the machine.
- Check the correct Threading of the machine
- After replacing the neede, check if this is in the correct position.
- Check if there are no loose screws (specifically The feed dog and the Presserfoot Lifter)
- Check if the motor screws are not loose. The motor position decides the tension on the transmission belt.
- Check if there isdamage to the machine
- check if the machine has been oiled properly.