Pizza bagels are a delicious and easy snack or meal that can be made in just a few minutes. They are made by topping a bagel with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings, and then baking them in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Pizza bagels are a great way to use up leftover bagels, and they are also a fun and easy way to get kids involved in cooking. They can be customized to your liking, so you can experiment with different toppings to find your perfect combination.
Here is a basic recipe for pizza bagels:
- 2 bagels, halved
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite toppings (such as pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread pizza sauce on bagel halves.
- Top with cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Here are some additional tips for making pizza bagels:
- Use a variety of toppings to create your own unique pizzas.
- If you don’t have any leftover bagels, you can use fresh bagels. Just make sure to toast them before topping them with pizza sauce and cheese.
- If you want to make your pizza bagels ahead of time, you can assemble them and then freeze them. When you are ready to eat them, simply thaw them and bake them in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Pizza bagels are a delicious and easy snack or meal that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. They are a great way to use up leftover bagels, and they are also a fun and easy way to get kids involved in cooking. So next time you are looking for a quick and easy meal, give pizza bagels a try!