The 172181A is a needle thread pick up assembly for the Newlong Industrial DD5 sewing machine. This assembly is responsible for picking up the sewing thread from the bobbin and delivering it to the needle. It is a critical component of the sewing machine, and it is important to keep it in good working order to ensure that your machine sews properly.
Functions of the 172181A Needle Thread Pick Up Assembly:
- Picks up the sewing thread from the bobbin case.
- Guides the thread up to the needle.
- Times the thread delivery with the needle movement.
Components of the 172181A Needle Thread Pick Up Assembly:
- Thread guide
- Take-up lever
- Thread tension spring
- If your sewing machine is not picking up the thread, the first thing you should check is the needle thread pick up assembly. Make sure that all of the components are in place and that they are properly aligned.
- If the thread is not being delivered to the needle correctly, you may need to adjust the thread tension.
- If you are still having problems, you may need to take your sewing machine to a qualified technician for service.
- Regularly clean and lubricate the needle thread pick up assembly.
- Inspect the assembly for wear and tear, and replace any damaged parts.
- Use high-quality sewing thread.
Here are some additional tips for sewing with the Newlong Industrial DD5 sewing machine:
- Use the correct needle size and type for the fabric you are sewing.
- Adjust the stitch length and tension according to the fabric and thread you are using.
- Practice on scrap fabric before sewing on your project.